Another fun craft I like to do around Spring time is making festive carrot silverware bundles. This year I used my Re-Play silverware for one of my girls’ lunches and they loved it. Here’s what you’ll need to make one carrot silverware bundle.
- Green Re-Play Silverware
- Beverage-size Orange Napkins
- 4 Green Pipe Cleaners
- Lay your napkin out flat with the open side pointing up.
- Fold the bottom right corner up to center line to make a triangle.
- If using both your fork and spoon place the fork on top. Take a pipe cleaner and wrap it around from the back so that when you twist it the pipe cleaners are in the front.
- Repeat with two other cleaners so that one is on each side.
- Place your silverware in the upper left corner and roll toward the center.
- Once you reach the center wrap the other part of your napkin around finishing off your carrot.
- Using the last pipe cleaner wrap it around your bundle on top of the napkin and twist it in the back.
- Take your pencil and wrap the cleaner stems around it one at a time to coil them.