Hey Re-play readers! Spring has sprung and I’m excited to share with you some fun ideas I like to incorporate into my Easter parties and Spring decorating. Here are some adorable bunny whiskers that are so easy to make and very inexpensive. I like to give these as favors for my Easter celebrations. Here is what you’ll need for one whisker:
- Flat Wooden Stick (found next to the popsicle sticks in your local craft store)
- Cotton Ball
- 3 Black Pipe Clearners
- Glue Gun
- 1- Cut your pipe cleaners in half.
- 2- Add a good amount of glue to the top of your stick and glue your pipe cleaners in place to resemble whiskers.
- 3- Once the glue has hardened add another glob of glue and add your cotton ball, pressing down firmly.
- 5- Trim your whiskers to your desired length
- 4- Add some bunny ears and let the little ones do the bunny hop till their tails fall off.