In my book, every cupcake needs a topper so I made these fun wind turbine toppers and taught my girls a little about wind energy today. I made a few extra which look great sticking out of our flower centerpieces. Here is how you make them:
- Scrap paper
- Lollipop sticks
- Glue gun
- Pearl Stickers
- Paper cutter
- Cut your scrap paper into 2.5" square pieces.
- Fold square in half to make a triangle.
- Unfold the square and then fold in half using the other two corners to make another triangle.
- Cut along all 4 lines stopping about 1/4" from the center.
- Add a small dab of glue to one of the cut corners and fold it towards the center and glue down.
- Repeat with the other 3 corners.
- Finish by gluing down the pearl center and the lollipop stick on the back.