Hey Re-play readers, it’s Jamie from Five Whimsy Lane. My daughter’s friends’ birthday is this month, so I teamed up with her mom to put together an Earth Day Birthday party full of fun ideas using recycled products. I thought it would be fun to share some ideas with you that I’ll be incorporating into the party. One of which are these Earth cupcakes. They were super easy and really fun to make. Here is what you’ll need:
- Muffin pan
- Cupcake liners
- Blue & Green food coloring
- 2 bowls
- 2 spoons
- Cupcake batter
- Make cupcake batter according to recipe.
- Split batter into two bowls.
- Add desired amount of food coloring to each bowl & mix thoroughly. (I added about 5 drops each.)
- Fill cupcake liners halfway using a spoonful of each color batter.
- Bake according to recipe.
- Remove and cool completely before icing.