When setting up the main table, I knew I wanted to have all the Re-Play products set out because they are so bright & colorful but I also wanted to have a cute little kids table for them to sit at and eat. I came up with the idea of making an interactive table with place settings. This way the kids could pick which color tableware they wanted and then try to match up where each piece went on their place settings. Here is how I made them:
- Rainbow colored cardstock
- Replay plate, cup, snack cup & silverware
- Tape (optional)
- Trace the outline of your Re-Play Tableware onto your cardstock. I used the same paper used in the backdrop to keep it consistent. The paper was sized at 12x12 which was perfect to fit all the pieces on one piece. I had a little left over which I used to punch out more circles for the backdrop. For the glitter paper, I had to flip it over and trace on the back.
- Cut out your paper place-mats.
- Set out your place settings using tape to secure them if needed so they can’t get moved around.