Can you believe it? Fall is in the air! It’s almost time for all things warm & cozy and those famous pumpkin spice lattes! I wanted to put together a few fun crafts to welcome fall and this is one of my favorites in my home. Baked cinnamon apple chips. They are so easy & delicious you might just eat them all year long. They also make a great school lunch snack. Here is how you make them!
- Cookie sheet
- Apple corer
- Remove the core form your apples & give them a good scrub.
- Cut your apples into thin slices about 1/4" thick
- Lay them out flat on your cookie sheet. I lined mine with parchment paper to avoid sticking.
- Sprinkle slices with sugar & cinnamon. My apples were tart apples so the sugar was a nice touch. If you're using an apple that is naturally sweet you can leave out the sugar.
- Bake in a preheated 200 degree oven for 90 mins then turn apples and bake for an additional 90 mins.
- Cool completely & enjoy!